Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What is Writer's Block? A Paradox Defined

I am really pulling my brains out today what to write about. It is a fact that to be good at writing I need to practice every day. Well, today is just no go. I think I am experiencing major writer's block because I cannot come up with a topic to write about.

"Writer's block is a condition, primarily associated with writing, in which an author loses the ability to produce new work. The condition ranges in difficulty from coming up with original ideas to being unable to produce a work for years. Throughout history, writer's block has been a documented problem." ~ Wiki

However, am I really experiencing writer's block? I am writing something down. I am having some thoughts. I think I am contradicting myself though. Is writing about having a writer's block is really a writer's block? I think I just discovered a paradox. I am having circular thoughts that are not getting me anywhere writing; and not getting you anywhere while you are reading this nonsense.

"A paradox is a statement that apparently contradicts itself and yet might be true." ~  Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

And now lets hear your blobbing, lol!